Letter No. 47 | Friday November 12, 1943

Pfc. George Dicus
859th Chemical Co. A.O. (M&H)
AAF Fresno BTC
Fresno 2, Calif.

Friday November 12, 1943

Dear Mother and Daddy,

This has got to be short, but I just wanted you to know everything is O.K.

After I got back from my furlough, another group went out, and just about all of the office force went in that group. You know, I have just been in and out of there since I have had that classification, and it is some headache when they shove practically the whole thing at you like a ton of bricks. I have been at it day and night, and will be very glad when the fellows get back. I worked for a little while tonight, and said phooey on the rest and walked out, and am going to get some sleep for a change.

Yep, that furlough was mighty nice. Too bad they don't come often isn't it? I am still hoping to get sent back to the east coast, but you can't tell how long that will be now though.

I don't know any news, so I will get a little sleep.

I am getting along fine, and everything is O.K. Write soon.

Love always,
George