Letter No. 51 | Thursday December 16, 1943

Pfc. George Dicus
859th Chemical Co. A.O. (M&H)
A.P.O. #9153
c/o Postmaster, New York, New York

Thursday December 16, 1943

Dearest Mother and Daddy,

Back on the East Coast again, and it is pretty nice to be here.

I have just written to Anna Ruth, and ask her to send $25. I am really broke, because the money that was taken back at the old station didn't show up. You can send it back to her if you want to.

I just happened to think, is daddy there now, or if not where is he. If you are there, I got your letter, and would have answered right back, but didn't know where to send it. I was pretty busy before we moved here, and didn't have much time to write.

Looking at the envelope, you will realize that there is not much I can say, and won't be able to answer the usual line of questions. Write soon though and remember,

I love you,
George