Letter No. 59 | Thursday January 27, 1944


Pfc. George Dicus
859th Chemical Co. A.O. (M&H)
A.P.O. #9153
c/o Postmaster, New York, New York

V-MAIL
ENGLAND

Thursday January 27, 1944

Dearest Mother and Daddy,

The last letter that I got from you was written about the 1st. I guess they will all catch up sooner or later though, and should be able to get them sooner when the mail is straightened out.

I am just sitting around in the office pushing a pencil now and then. I guess I will be getting fat if I don't get out of here and do a little bit of work.

I am expecting to get a pass sometime soon, and am going to London. The Red Cross provides accommodations for us there, and we should have a good time.

They have had several shows on the post which were pretty good. This is a nice place, and everyone seems to like it here.

Take care of yourself, and write to me soon. I will write a letter next time.

Love,
George