Letter No. 60 | Saturday January 29, 1944

Pfc. George Dicus
859th Chemical Co. A.O. (M&H)
A.P.O. #9153
c/o Postmaster, New York, New York

V-MAIL
ENGLAND

Saturday January 29, 1944

Dearest Mother and Daddy,

There were several letters for the company today, but I didn't get a letter from you. The last letter I got was dated Jan. 2, so I am sure that I must have several letters on the way that will catch up soon.

I still think that England is pretty nice. The people are different, but they are pretty nice. They seem to be a little odd to us, but they do try to be friendly.

How is everything going at home now? If either of you should get sick, or anything goes wrong, I want you to be sure and let me know. Don't be worrying about me, because I am fine, and there is no reason why I shouldn't continue. If anything should go wrong I will let you know though.

I had some pictures taken before I left the States. If they turn out, I will send you some of them when they get here.

Take care of yourself, and write to me real often. I always enjoy hearing from home. I will write often to you, but don't worry if you don't hear too often, because the mail might be held up somewhere a little while.

I love you,
George