Letter No. 90 | Monday November 20, 1944

Pvt George Dicus 34700627
Hq, 2nd Adv. Air Depot Area
APO 149, c/o Postmaster
New York, N.Y.

France
November 11, 1944

Dearest Mother and Dad,

My mail will be held up again, but this time it will be for a better reason. I have been transferred into one of the big headquarters. I have a good job. Most of the work consists of typing. I am with a small bunch of boys, and I think we will get along fine. I am in a nice office with only one boy in with me. I hated to leave the 859th, but this should be a much better deal although I did lose the one stripe over the move.

I have been pretty busy for the past few days, and will be from now on I guess. If you don't hear from me for a few days at a time, you will know that I am O.K., but don't have time to write. I will be thinking about you though, and waiting for your letters.

Love,
George